Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 29, 2012

What a life?

When somebody gets out of his life, the other always says that loosed because you doesnt think of consequence. There are lots of other reasons which makes me not to think of it.

This is because of my own creative which gives me in pressure.

The time i felt of being cheated in my business, this is something which i dont want to get cheated from small.

Will i back the question will come in my end?

But i never quit back to say end. I may say with you but in my mind.

Cos i will always be back without stoppages.

I hope i rock with you all... Its not the end, just beginning to drive in this business world with a small step back...

With love business

No comments:

Post a Comment