Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mine's sake for God towards my love to fail.

The girl whom i like in sudden due to a confused mind and heart.

I was dull with the last week fully, she doesnt know the reason.. But she know that am dull alone.

I was praying towards god to face me.. and requested god to achieve her love with that guy into marriage.

Because due to me, their love should not fail.

Since few times am being good in my heart, for that kindness god should not make their love to fail.

Hence i prayed god after 6 years of it for me, the love of her and her guy should be achieved.

You know after 6 long years, i prayed god for her.

I wont pray, cos i believe on me rather than any other things in the world.

Am not head weighted guy, but i believe in confidence.

I hope her love should get into marriage.

Regards

BKS

No comments:

Post a Comment