Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A rogue in me to open my confidence

Yesterday i went to my uncle's office with my brother to drop in bike. Because i left my bike for service.

I went and finish my personal work's n left there.

I saw a foreign girl where everyone looking at her way of dress.

I was little ashame of myself due to few idiotic looks given by few people on her.

Then i walk through the steps for bus stand., there i saw 4 cute girls waiting for bus.

They were starring at me, mainly in that 2 girls where looking at me.

I will be always unusual if someone saw me.

I catched up the bus and the same way they too get into it.

In that 2 girls, one girl looks so modern... she was starring at me.

While the bus crossed the end of road, there was a political strike occurs.

I left the bus, it seems like that bus wont move out.

Those girls to step out of it.

Then after i saw those girls moving here and there.

I want to speak with that modern girl who stared at me.

Cos i got curious on my mind of she stares.

I put a bet with my inner mind, i can speak to her.

But my inner mind says, "I Can't"

I dont like the words "I cant" and "I wont" like those negative stuff.

Hence i put bet with my mind after tossing a coin to make it favor of mine.

Then i got concluded to get guts and straight away went near her.

Then i said her "Excuse me, you are looking good". She got afraid and said "Ah. Ahhh.."

Then i said, "dont be weird" and walked other and then they four walked through other different way.

I got again a click in mind to ask sorry for what i did.

Anyhow, its little bit unusual. cos of bet, i did madly.

Hence, i followed her to say sorry.

They were going to Nonveg hotel, where as i converted to vegetarian.

But the hotel can serve both veg and non veg., but they were famous for Non-veg.

I moved in and had nice dishes.

They were speaking about me, i can see they were starring me.

The other girl who stares were little jealous, cos i said another one as beautiful.

Then i moved out hotel after lunch, even i left my mineral water bottle.

All 4 came out, i suddenly followed and said her... "Sorry" but she mistaken and gone away from me.

Whereas i want to ask sorry....

I know its wrong., but i did for a bet with my mind.

After i left, i really got big confidence... I can do anything unless it doesnt harm others.

So i got big confidence on my business without harming others.

Thanks for the confidence which can be given by her knowing or unknowingly.

Even i didnt remember her face now, how she looks.

She is not so beauty.

Just for fun and curious i did.  even mainly for bet with my mind.

Lol

Thanks for everything. but she may mistaken me wrongly.

BKS


No comments:

Post a Comment