Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thanks from Parul

This is the day when i was in lunch queue, parul came near myself to take tissue paper.

Finally when she left the place, she said me to thanks for giving her way.

But i didnt notice the same, my friends said that she said thanks.

Really which makes me delight, am not in love with her.

Its just flirting on a girl, i knew.

But i like the way when she said thanks.

I messaged her through a social network, without speaking to her in straight.

This really makes me uncomfort of messaging to her in social networking, since am stranger to her as of now.

Anyhow nice of hearing thanks from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment