Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Why questions always arise?

Everyday when i woke up and raise for the day, questions raising when it will come true. I have always trying my dreams to come true and going behind a step back due to some idiotic mess up.

But where is lagging, no other than your mind which is not perfect of it.

Am trying to deviate the same, but not possible due to addiction of some of the hurdles.

What makes me to divert, is it failures. Yes, but how to overcome.

Questions arise always.

Where am i?

Why am i?

What am i?

How am i?

These all questioning me everyday.

But really sad to know when am i?

I will do it, the answer came.

Am happy with the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment