Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A fight with my closest friend

This is the day 26th september 2011, my friend n me got struck up with fight.

He got into tensed of not seeing IE code, what we got it after hurdles.

He spoke little harsh, that made me to think if he go on separate way. He would achieve our business target.

If he is with me, surely it will take time for him to succeed.

Hence i decided to go him separately, so that he could get succeeded in the business what we going ahead.

But i miss my nice friend, that is for his goodness.

If he is with me, he will get into delay and he feels frustrated.

Hence, it would be better for him, if he goes separate from me.

All the best my dear friend.

Regards

BKS

No comments:

Post a Comment