Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

A six year missing of old friend with marriage invitation on the way

After a long year of waiting for my girl in those places, i saw her in between once.

Whereas i didnt saw her sister who is my friend in this past six years.

I used to go almost every day of my life in this six years to her home side., sometimes i can see her and feel for her love.

Anyhow i cant able to see her often, i saw my girl once or twice in this six years.

Even though i couldn't able to see her sister who is my friend.

Now(yesterday 23.09.2011) i saw her, after a long gap.

But i didnt go that way to see my girl really..

Its been little luck mixed of seeing her, whereas i dont believe in luck rather trying it.

She invited for her marriage on november, i was surprised of seeing her.

She got my mobile number but i was struck up of it, since due to surprise i forget to ask her number.

May be atleast she would have happy life and her sister(who is my lover)

But i was in mixed feelings of happy for seeing my friend and with sad of missed her sister(my friend's sister) who is my lover.

It was happy that night of her and sad of missing my lover forever.

I love you CS forever.

Take Care.

Regards

BKS


No comments:

Post a Comment