Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Frustration with a share broking company

Due to compulsion of a person, i invested my money in broking company.

But the employees inefficiency and their improper work gaves me loss of Rs. 33000/- nearby.

I been fighting with them, but i didnt got any responsible answer.

I felt like cheated and frustrated.

Everybody in their employees were good initially, now turned opposite.

I felt been betrayed myself.

I dont know what solution, can i go ahead.

Even for a professional, like this happenning.

Just see for layman and at all.

I felt like, i been cheated.

I dont know what to do.

I sometimes felt like hanging.

I been woke up between nights due to pressurised. Its not about money, its been i felt like they are cheating.

I dont like to cheate or by cheated by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment