Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A discussion with Mr. Mark where Ms. Geena laugh at me

I went for cup of coffee to drink with my friend who called me through phone.

But he was not there, i taken a coffee and after quite sometime my friend came down for it.

Suddenly he went inside of cabin, i too went off behind him.

There was a colleague is name called Mark and Santhosh where discussing about something travel and purchase.

Santhosh used to hit on my shoes by his shoes always for friendly.

Likewise he did the say, hence i stopped just to have little chit chat for making relief while in work.

Suddenly Mark was teasing that he is getting lots of remarks about me.

Lol, i said them. That if am not getting remarks i will become god, hence am human.. then its usual to be getting remarks.

Santhosh said am right, since if not getting bad remarks then i cant be the human.

Then Ms. Geena starred at me and laughed out of it about the chit chat what we had.

She used to sit opposite to Mark.

Then mark said 50% of bad remarks will be normal, but i said i will always do mistakes hence i can correct the same henceforth.

Lol she again laughed.

This made me to feel, that someone is noticing us always.

That too opposite sex noticing us will give some kind of flying feel.

But its just a fun of it.

All is Well.

Regards

BKS

No comments:

Post a Comment