Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A temple town of God Murugan Travel

To say frankly, I wont believe God much.

But we were friends gone towards a Murugan temple which is on the hill side with my colleagues and friends.

In that a guy who is friend not colleague(Y), have chitchat with my colleague who is friend(X) too.

While speaking my colleague X spoke with my friend Y, Y started about speaking of old details and naughty things which i done in my life for bet.

I did for bet given by Y, but he said what i did is for girls.

This he used to speak with every persons whom he saw.

It really makes me uncomfortable.

Then we get into issues., finally we got normal and came back.

While coming down there we saw traditional astrologers who says by taking cards through parrots.

While he taking, Murugan came through that.

He said me that i will get 2 girls to be married. Because Lord Muruga marries two girls.

I shocked, since i had bad past with girls and their matter.

So i used to get away little bit to avoid quarrels, its not that i dont like them.

Its because i used to love them nature of caring.

Hence i dont want to get cared by them and dont want to fall in love back.

Suddenly, he says about i will get into marriage next year.

Then he says i will get whatever i think of it in future.

Good lucks and wishes will come in my life.

It was gone little funny.

I saw a girl in train which she was cute but my friends says she is not worth of it.

Eventhough it just a train pass for me to look at her beauty eyes.

Life is simple, I wont want to complicate mine.

Regards

BKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment