Life sucks when am picking the right shoes but at the wrong times of others one.

Everything is Fair in love and war

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Every Charlie Chaplin has his own stories

All my dad's relative who all staying near my house came for the works to do related to my sister to invite for her change of "thali" in hinduism.

So they were doing some kind of food items in home.

My cousins also there., in that Reshma was hearing songs regarding about love kind of thing alongwith me and my cousin sister too.

While discussing i said her about my ex-love and it becomes sad.

That was i thinking about it, every charlie chaplin has his own stories of love behind he is laughing out in the world.

A sad behind will be there behind his laughing.

Love is like miracles which passes like it in every one's life.

She asked me, is this the reason i dont want to marry any other.

I said, this is also a reason behind it.

Since i dont have guts to loose another in my life after loving it.

Reality may really sucks up than it.

Regards

BKS

No comments:

Post a Comment